Privacy Notice pursuant to article 13
of UE Regulation n. 2016/679
Pursuant to art. 13 of UE Regulation n. 2016/679 (GDPR 2016/679), laying down provisions to the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data, we would like to advise you that the personal data provided by you will be processed in compliance with the above-mentioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations to which SMP SRL is bound.
The data controller is SMP SRL – Via Citernese 91 San Giustino (PG), in the person of the administrator, Mrs. Lucia Martinelli.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Not applicable to the business reality.
Purpose of the data protection
The data provided by you, or in any case available at our company, will be subject to processing by electronic and non- electronic means and will be handled for contractual requirements and for the consequent fulfillment of the legal and contractual obligations deriving from there, as well as the achievement of effective management of commercial relations. In particular for the acquisition and the management of your orders, and related tax obligations as well as for the purposes of entrusting debts/credits of a commercial nature.
We advise you that their conferment is compulsory for what is required by legal and contractual obligations, therefore, the refusal to provide them, in whole or in part, would make it impossible for the writer to continue the contractual relationship.
Excluding communications and diffusions carried out in execution of legal and contractual obligations, the data provided to the writer will be used exclusively for the fulfillment of legal obligations and may be communicated for the sole purpose of credit protection and better management of the respective rights relating to the individual relationship, in particular to:
- Debt collection and credit insurance companies
- Banks for business information
- Trade associations for consulting or trade union activities
- Consultants and service companies
- Your personal data will not, in any case, be subject to disclosure.
Methods of processing and storing data
The data processing will be carried out in automated and/or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679 and annex B of Lgs.D. 196/2003 (articles 33-36) on the subject of security measures, by specially appointed persons and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 of GDPR 2016/679.
Data storage period
We inform you that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and minimization of your data, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed at the bottom of this statement, your personal data will be stored for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Scope of communication and dissemination
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disseminated and will not be communicated without your express consent, except for necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public authorities, consultants or other entities for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Personal data transfer
Your data will not be transferred either to member states of the European Union or to third countries not belonging to the European Union.
Processing of special categories of personal data
Pursuant to Articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, you may confer, to SMP SRL data qualifying as “special categories of personal data” and namely those data revealing “racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation”. These categories of data can be processed by SMP SRL only after your free and explicit consent, expressed in writing at the bottom of this privacy notice.
Automated decision-making process, including profiling
SMP SRL does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profilation, as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of EU Regulation No. 679/2016.
Rights of the data subject
At any time, you may exercise, pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679/2016, the right to:
- a) request confirmation as to whether or not personal data are existing;
- b) obtain information about the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed and, where possible, the storage period of the personal data;
- c) obtain rectification or erasure of personal data;
- d) obtain the restriction of processing of personal data;
- e) obtain the data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit those data to another controller without hindrance;
- f) object, at any time, to the data processing and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- g) object to automated decision-making regarding natural persons, including profiling;
- h) request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning him or her or to object to the processing of personal data, in addition to the right to data portability;
- i) withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation.
- j) may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written request to SMP SRL, to the postal address of the registered office or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.